Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Progress!

Remember my post "Inch by Inch"?  Go here:  "Inch by "Inch" to see the before pics of my little plot of land...and now...look how it's grown!  Zucchini and Yellow Crookneck Squash have been the first to appear...only a few tomatoes so far but TONS more on the vines waiting for the sun to turn their color from green to red!  Pumpkins and Cantaloupes have started forming and it's just amazing to see God's little miracles in my own backyard! 
My hollyhocks have gone mad!  Beautiful, tall and gorgeous colors!


I was able to cut a few to put on my coffee table...!


I'm off to shred up an extra large zucchini to make zucchini bread and zucchini brownies!  I posted a recipe for the brownies last year and I'm going to search for it and post it on my blog...it was the best dang brownies I ever had!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!