Sunday, July 14, 2013

Topanga Vintage Market!!

So excited to be a vendor at the Topanga Vintage Market in Woodland Hills, CA on July 28th!!!  I'm taking this show on the road, loading up a bunch of stuff and hoping to be greeted by warm sunshine, sandy beaches and happy Californians who love vintage as much as I do!!!  

Thanks to Patrice of Topanga Vintage Market who was so good to provide information on the show, helped me select a good spot and let me come all the way from Utah!!  If you would do me a favor and go to their facebook page and give them a "like"...I'd love to see us put Utah on their map!!!  

If you're out in California and want to come check out the great vintage finds I'll have...please stop by my booth, Vintage Yard Sale Utah and say hello!!!  Look for my sign!  Shown below...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!