Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions?  Of course I have them...don't you?  Do I keep them all?  Never...some not even close....but every year I make new ones...below are a few of my personal goals...my overall goals are always about the family...love more, spend more quality time, patience, kindness, better attitude, be super nice to my husband all the time...
1.   Blog more but don't let blogging take over..priorities
2.   Drink TONS more water
3.   Drink LESS Diet Coke
4.   Dieting (this is on my list every year)
5.   Organize my junk
6.   Get rid of or use my stuff
7.   Don't buy more stuff
8.   Get out of debt (except for the house)
9.   Read my scriptures on a regular basis
10. More consistent, meaningful prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!