Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Organizing...

Have you ever watched that show Hoarders?  Everytime I watch it, I go and clean and organize something...we recently have gutted the basement, gone through boxes and bags and threw away about 10 huge bags of junk...the rest is going into our yard sale on Saturday, June 18th!  We'll have clothing, lamps, scrap book supplies, gift wrap, shoes, home decor, kitchen stuff and lot's more!  Good stuff that I will sale for cheap and the end result is an organized house....no hoarding here!
It feels good!

1 comment:

  1. I have ben doing that also..it must be in the air...lol

    Glad I don't live close to buy your stuff and bring it home...lol

    Hope it all sales. Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!