Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend

It's conference weekend and I'm a Mormon.  I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I love to be with my whole family listening to our modern day Prophet Thomas S. Monson.  I haven't always shared my beliefs on this blog because I didn't know how it would be received or if it would turn off some of my regular blog visitors.  I'm sharing now after listening to a talk by Elder Uchdorf (he's in the picture below).  He is the second counselor in the presidency of our church.  He talked about sharing the gospel with others, being a disciple of Christ and of not being afraid of what others think about my beliefs.  I want to be like that...unafraid to share what I've been blessed to have and what gives me ultimate happiness.  I love my life as a woman, wife and mother in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love this gospel and the blessings and guidance it brings to my family in this crazy world. 

If you're interested and want to know more about what I believe, please take a moment and click on the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!