Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Best Mother's Day!

So I could hear giggling and the front door opening and closing and the sound of pots & pans clanging and I knew something was up! 
 It was Mother's Day and I knew I was in for a treat!

I peeked out the window to see my kids writing "Happy Mother's Day" in chalk on the sidewalk!
Breakfast in bed was next....yummy!  All my favorites!
Look at this sweet note from my oldest daughter...
Gladiola bulbs from my youngest daughter
This card is exactly how our family rolls...
And gorgeous flowers!
The best homemade gifts from my 4th daughter...so sweet!
An adorable purse from my 2nd oldest daughter...look at that fun fabric!
Files for my new business & new filing cabinet!
And a nice, long phone call from my missionary son who is in Chicago!  Plus lots of lovin from my sweet husband!  I feel so blessed & lucky to have my family!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. You have the best kids. Breakfast looks so tasty. I love that card, hilarious. The purse also is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have wonderful grandkds! My children aren't bad either. I'm very blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!