Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vintage Farm Labels

So my awesome daughter bought these reproduction vintage vegetable labels for me when she was recently in Seattle, Washington...I can't wait to get them framed & hung somewhere fun.  The labels reflect farms that are mostly from California, which is where I grew up.  I remember driving on trips and telling my folks that I wanted to own a farm one day...I still do.  I'd love to own more land and have huge flower & vegetable gardens, I'd love to drive an old Ford truck and own a barn where I'd do my craft shows out of.  How great would that be?  

4 comments:

  1. I am originally from California too. I loved those drives through the rolling hill, oak trees, cattle, and farmland. I would love to go back to that and like you said, have a barn, a garden (huge) and animals. Here's to dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...!!

    Cindy
    Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. We can be neighbors with our hobby farms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those labels are just adorable! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!