Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Memories




My Mom always outdid herself when it came to Christmas...she went out of her way to make it special for us...and it always was. These pictures are from 1967...that's me in the front seat of the Volkswagen...2 years old and no seat belt laws...awww, the freedoms of the old days! I just love that we hauled that tree all the way home on top of the bug. I can remember going through the Christmas tree lots while we all took part in choosing the perfect tree! Thanks Mom & Dad for always making Christmas special for us!

3 comments:

  1. I've worried that I didn't make our children enough good memories! My Mother and Father always made Christmas magical! Thank you for sharing your memories. It was fun, back then. Did you notice we put Heidi in the car, too for pictures and is Steven somewhere in the back seat too? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it again! Douglas didn't make that comment. Love, Mom oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great. I love the pictures. Zoe looks so much like you. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!