Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inexpensive Ways to Decorate for the 4th of July!


I love decorating my home and throwing parties for the different holidays! I'd like to share some of the inexpensive things I'm using for this 4th of July!

I always find sap buckets at thrift stores and I can make them fit the theme with a little spray paint. In the picture above, I've spray painted one red, added some sand and some inexpensive American Flags from Wallie World! Anytime I hit a thrift store or yard sales, I'm always on the hunt for inexpensive picture frames...again, a little paint, some holiday themed scrapbook paper, add some pictures that bring up all the fun memories from travels past and you have a fun way to decorate a shelf or table top! The 4th of July banner is made from cardboard, scrapbook paper & ribbon...easy! I decorated the top of my refrigerator with some paper stars and a vintage tin found at the dollar store...the jar is from Ikea and I've tied holiday themed fabric strips to the handle and filled it with red, white & blue jaw breakers! Decorating does not have to be expensive! Have a happy & safe holiday!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had as much creativity as you have in your pinky finger. You are SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute and inexpensive ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you are creative! It's fun to see your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to Jen M.'s comment. You make it look to easy. I'm not that talented. I'd love to see you red/teal room. I bet it's darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!