Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Just wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the items that will be available at our "TWO SPRING CHICKS" BOUTIQUE & GIFT SHOW! One of our vendors is making adorable aprons and nursing covers in beautiful fabrics! My girls wear theirs all the time! We will have Easter decor for your house...our spring chicks & colorful eggs are making a comeback! GINORMOUS cupcakes will be available! Delicious! We'll be holding our raffle for fabulous prizes again! All visitors who make comments on this posting, (one entry per family please) will be entered into the raffle. RAFFLE TICKETS will be available at the boutique, only $1 for 3 tickets!

14 comments:

  1. One comment per family? Aww, man. I can't wait to see everything and pick up some cute Easter things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to being there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gals in the nursery were talking about your boutique on Sunday. They said how awesome it has been in the past, and I was qurious about it. Glad to see there is one this week. I have some of Linsey's crafts, and I love them. I'm hoping to NOT forget to stop by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, I really hope I can make this one. I'll try my best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm those cupcakes looks so yummy! I'll have to buy a couple this time. I can't wait to see the aprons, my mom would love one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks delicious and the girls are charming! What fun aprons! Sorry to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Douglas didn't say that, Sister Pratt said that! I don't know why this is giving me a problem. I'm either Douglas or anonymous!

    Sister Pratt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting! I need a new vinyl lettering welcome for my door. Thanks kids for ripping off the W. Tell her to bring some in brownish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to coming to the boutique, my girlfriends said I just had to buy dresses for my girls from bugs n bees. So I must listen thanks gals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your boutique in the crossroads journal, sounds fun, I hope I can make it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!