Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

24 years ago my life changed when I welcomed my first son...what do I love about this kid?

His great smile...
His ability to accept when he's wrong...
His ability to love...
His sense of humor...
His mad accent skills...(just ask him to do an impression for ya...)
His kindness towards his siblings...
His cute girlfriend...
His amazing skills at putting together cool outfits...
His self taught guitar skills...the boy can sing!
His love of the Lord and his savior Jesus Christ...
He loves him's mama! 

Happy Birthday Eric...I'm so glad you and I are related! 

sorry about my poor camera skills

1 comment:

  1. What a great guy. Happy birthday, Eric! It's definitely a privilege to know him.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!