Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mad May, Sweet Summer...

May was insane!  The final days of school, track meets, teacher gifts, graduations, carnivals, parades, weddings and just a bustle of business...but we got through it all and are now on to sweet, sweet summer! 
Here are some of our highlights!


The best teachers ever!  Ms. Reese (we'll miss you so!) and Mrs. Brown...you both rock!


Kindergarten friends & chocolate cake...what could be better?





Congratulations to my little graduate!  Woo! Hoo!

On to Pony Express Days and the Carnival!



Brave little Ferris Wheel riders!


I love the next few pictures...Mack was so scared to go on the "Zipper" and these pictures show her aprehension....but she did it AND she went back on 3 or 4 more times! 



This crazy ride scared me....geez!


1 comment:

  1. Z looks so grown up. I love that picture of Z and A, such cuties.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!