Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Three huge events, one crazy lady (me) and a very busy week & weekend...I can't wait!  My kids think I'm nuts running all over creation trying to fit in everything I want to do, but that's how I roll!  I work well under pressure! 

 First off...Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Gift Show!  I have some adorable wreaths, pinwheels, mini paper banners, the book, "Where Did the Sun Go?"  My Mom is bringing her 5x7 original watercolors and the price includes the frame!  My niece made more adorable banners which sold out at the last show!  We'll be setting up tomorrow night and the fun begins! 


I check in Friday afternoon for the Breathing Space Retreat!  Oh man...I am so excited to do this event...so many great classes with people I just admire!  Can't wait to do the quilting class with the cute owner of "Material Girls", cooking with my favorite cook, Liz Edmunds, baking with the every popular Sweet Tooth Fairy
 and so much more....check out the event here
I've been Diet Coke free for over a month now and one of the sponsors for Breathing Space is Diet Coke....I'm doomed!


and finally...I'll be sneaking out very early Saturday morning to attend

FLEAOLOGY!!! 
My most favorite vintage flea market in Payson!  Starts @ 8 am!
go here for more information on Fleaology!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!