Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh Sweet Sadie Begins Friday!

Here's our booth at Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Gift Show !

The show runs Friday, February 2nd from 10 am - 9 pm and Saturday, February 3rd from 10am - 5pm!
Click on the "Oh Sweet Sadie" link above to get directions!

 All kinds of "this & that" from art work, Valentine cards, Water Media Mama prints & original paintings, darling Valentine banners, paper heart garlands made from the pages of Jane Eyre, books ready for the book signing and so much more!  Please come and see the fun!

Here's my husband and Mom's new book!  "Where Did the Sun Go?"  To find out more about this book, go to Water Media Mama !

My cute niece Rachel and my darling sister Laurie have been such amazing help getting this show going!
Thank you ladies!
 Two of my favorite paintings by the Water Media Mama (my Mom!) 

My niece sewed these adorable love birds!  Also available for sale at Oh Sweet Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!