Thursday, November 3, 2011

Debating...

The house was about 65 degrees this morning and cold...too cold...we usually have it around 70 degrees. 
It's 30 degrees outside this morning and I'm sitting in my chair at the computer debating....debating my options of the morning...sit here with my feet on the heater waiting for the house to warm, sip hot chocolate and search Pinterest and Etsy, update my blog....Orrrrr....get up and clean my disgusting kitchen, put away the apples I dried last weekend, do laundry, mop, sweep, feed the chickens, yes, chickens, a story for another day, and clean bathrooms...what would you do?

here's some photos I found from fall, 2009....my baby has grown!




Whatever you do today, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I know you guys were going to get chickens, but I didn't know you did it. I can't wait to hear the story.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!