Monday, October 3, 2011

Canning & Conference

I LOVE Conference weekend...love watching from the comfort of my home with my family all around...and the messages were wonderful...they always deliver, don't they?  So our family is working on being prepared...so during conference we got our 72 hour kits together and completed and in the entryhall closet....I feel good about that and we'll be ready to go if something happens and we have to leave in a hurry!  Our other goal is to have our food storage completed...we got a good start and now have water and food supplies, but not nearly enough to feed our large family...but were getting it slowly but surely...and we did more canning this weekend!  We got a box of pears from Washington and canned 16 quarts of delicious pears and 7 jars of Pear jam! 


1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!