Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting my garden on...

I'm ready to get my garden going! 
Yes, it was 31 degrees out this morning when I took my walk but it's supposed to get up to 60 today!  Yes, the snow is still covering the mountains but yet, spring is coming....my tulips and daffodils know it is cause they are popping up everywhere...!  So, off to Walmart I went...picked up dirt and the cutest colors of pots (only $1 - $6!), bright colored "workerman" gloves as my kids call them, some sweet peas, elephant garlic, strawberries and some lettuces which I'm told do good in the cold.  And I picked up herbs...yum, basil and cilantro...my most favorite...I love the smell!  Still need to paint my outdoor table but can't make a decision on colors...
have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!