Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cupcake Heaven...

 I was lucky to have a Christmas shopping day with some of my favorite girls!  Before we got too heavy into the shopping we stopped for a sampling of cupcakes and cookies at the Sweet Tooth Fairy...!
The shop is so cute...
We tried pumpkin/chocolate chip, sweet potato and strawberry lemonade (my fav) cupcakes, some chocolate ganache bars and a sampling of cookies....so, so good!
I love this wall they have in the back of the restaurant...I want to do this somewhere in my house or in one of my girl's rooms....
Stopped by the London store to get a sausage roll & mincemeat pies for my honey...made his day...I took all these fun pictures and then dropped my camera!  I am lost without my camera!  But what a fun day...L - R, Shanon, Amy, Kayla & Chelsea....thanks for a fun day ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!