Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fudge!

Here is my fudge recipe I posted last year...I wanted to share it again for the holidays! 
It's so delicious and it's easy...especially for me since I'm not the best candy maker! 

 Take 3 large Hershey bars & break into chunks in a bowl, add a cube and a half of butter and a tablespoon of a flavoring. Could be vanilla, raspberry, orange, mint, etc...) I used vanilla in my batch. Grease or line a pan & set aside. In a large heavy pan place 4 cups of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar, 1 can of evaporated milk & 2 tablespoons of corn syrup. Mix these ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook at a rolling boil for 4 1/2 minutes. Stirring constantly is a must! Once done, pour mixture over the chocolate bars, butter & flavoring. Mix well until all is incorporated. Pour into your greased or lined pan and refrigerate. Then cut in squares and serve! Delicious!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!