Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1

 It's that time of year again....time to pull out my favorite Halloween books & dvds and time to decorate all spooky & haunted like...I love all the colors...my daughter found an oilcloth tablecloth in blacks & oranges, all vintagy looking and she is going to mail it to me!  I can't wait...she is always on the hunt for things I love that are of vintage style...I miss her....wish I was there with her hunting through all of the little shops near the beach....love you Kayla and thank you for always thinking of me...have a wonderful October everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I need you to quickly get your house all decorated for Halloween, as I am going to steal all your ideas hee hee! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    That tablecloth sounds wonderful! Please let us see it when you get it, OK???? I have decorated for "fall" I need to put out my Halloween on top of it! I only have one box.....for now! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!