Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gettin My Craft On

I finally got a little time and got some of my crafting stuff out...I had to make something!  I look at so many blogs and I'm so inspired by what I see...that I had to get something made myself!

I love these spring sprinkles!
I made this to put in my little white frame
And this goes in a little Easter basket on my sitting room table!
this one sits on a little shelf in my entry way
these little chicks are from my Annalee collection...
aren't they so sweet?

3 comments:

  1. It's all so gorgeous, I love all the spring colours.
    Here the weather is turning to autumn. I think I need to go and find some spring coloured things!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine :) I love these pretty and cute easter makes :) I know what you mean re the gotta get crafting! they are soooo pretty :)

    when i next get my scanner out ill email you some of those piccies from the J and J book :)

    and re the links at the bottom of each post...its called linkwithin...I have it at the bottom of mine...just click on the link and follow the instructions and your have it on you blog in no time :)

    speak soon honey and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine...Love these! And I love the spring glitter! It just makes me happy! I am making some journals, some faux cupcakes, and som re-done vintage kitchen items.
    And some pickles! Thanks for stopping by! Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!