Thursday, February 18, 2010

Orson Gygi

So I headed up to Salt Lake City last night to drop my daughter off at her cooking class....ran inside to take a look at this fun & amazing store called Orson Gygi Culinary Solutions....! I could've spent hours & hours in there...they have so many amazing dishes, bakeware, cooking supplies, seasonings, flavors, spices, partyware and they offer you classes on who to make stuff using all the things you buy there! My daughter LOVED her class and I had a whole bunch of fun shopping!




Cute or what???


6 comments:

  1. That is cute. What are the prices like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things are pretty reasonable and some things are just downright pricey but they have everything a baker would need...vanilla paste...and great classes..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I can see I'll have lots of places to visit when I get home. Wish I was rich! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, is that my kinda of place! I need to come and ride along with you! You always find the best places...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Thank You! A friend sent me your post and we feel so honored! Such nice things said, we are so glad you enjoyed coming in!! Your blog is darling and I spent way too much time looking around today!! Thanks again!
    -Heather Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gygi! I love the store, my daughter is LOVING her class and I'm heading back out to find the clown picks I need for a party I'm throwing! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!