Monday, August 17, 2009

So Long Summer!




I know summer is not "officially" over but it's with some sadness and anticipation that we say goodbye to days of staying up late, sleeping in, swimming, running around in bathings suits all day, endless gallons of juice & bag after bag of popsicles, kids running in and out and in and out while I yell "CLOSE THE DOOR!" about 100 times a day and having to decide what to make for dinner, cereal or pancakes? My little ones are growing up so fast and as crazy as summer is, I'm really going to miss them....and I wonder...will they miss me?

So Monday night we had one last celebration of summer, cramming all of the things we love about summer into one night...we went to the pool and swam, had ginormous burgers at Five Guys Burgers and watched the sun go down....my kids were so excited for school it was hard for them to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Now I want a Five Guys burger and it's not even 10 in the morning. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!