Monday, December 8, 2008

Two Shows Left!


We only have two more shows left to do this Holiday Season! They have been so much work but so much fun! This upcoming Wednesday, December 10th & Thursday, December 11th, we'll be at the Traveling Trunk show in the Avenues! Our second show this week is in my home! We are having a neighborhood Christmas Boutique! I have so much to do to get ready! Am I crazy to take on so much!??? I think I must be! But when all is ready and the day of the boutique comes....Lindsey and I are frazzled but then the fun of the show begins! It's an unexpected rush! See you all soon...I'll post more information about the show in my home...thanks to everyone who is visiting our blog and making comments! We appreciate you! We love feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!