Monday, November 24, 2008

We're Having a Sale!




For the first time in years the girls and I will not be participating in the Black Friday shopping madness! Even as I type this I'm starting to get withdrawal shakes! Every year we've gotten up at 3:00 a.m., donned warm apparel and marched into the freezing cold weather to wait in lines of hundreds (maybe thousands) of others who are waiting to get the best deals! Problem is, I always end up buying stuff I don't need! Just because I get caught up in the madness of things! So I'm staying home, watching movies and eating Thanksgiving leftovers...yum!

In honor of Black Friday, Lindsey & I have decided to hold our own Black Friday sale! We have adorable fabric pillows in luscious fabrics on sale! Our large pillows are now $9, $6 for the medium pillows, $4 for the small pillows & only $2 for the littlest pillows (which are my favorite!) These pillows look great on a shelf or along a table! Our "Harvest Blessings" sign is now only $8 and our Fall Floral is $12! If you'd like to make a purchase, please contact me at christineishmael@gmail.com! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments are really appreciated!